As an Alabama gal born and bred, I understand the value of visiting Gulf Shores during the shoulder season, the bookends on either side of summer. If your kiddos have a fall break from school or you can sneak away for a few days, you can have a fabulous family trip or a romantic getaway! Here’s why:
- That lovely luxury hotel or condo you’ve always thought was out of your budget just might have a special going on during the shoulder season. Most property web sites will have a tab that says specials or deals…look for those! Gulf Shores web site has many lodging options to get you started on your search.
- All of your favorite Gulf Shores and Orange Beach restaurants will have little to no wait times so you can walk right in and enjoy fresh seafood
- No crowds on the beaches – enjoy the peaceful, laid back atmosphere of beach shoulder season on Alabama’s Gulf Coast.
- Festivals! Lots of fun festivals take place in the fall in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
- Sunsets will be just as spectacular, especially if you use some of the money you saved on lodging to take a sunset sail!
The Beach Club is one of my family’s favorite resorts and it’s located on the Fort Morgan Peninsula on some 86 acres of private beaches. Managed by Spectrum Resorts, the property boasts units with one to five bedrooms, an on-site restaurant, fitness center, full-service spa, pools and more! The video below provides a fantastic look at the property and, trust me, you’ll be ready to visit!
Don’t miss these three things when in the Gulf Shores area!
Video provided by Video Visions. For more videos, visit www.thetravelvoice.info.
My stay at The Beach Club in Gulf Shores was sponsored by Spectrum Resorts. Opinions, as always, are 100% my own.
Leave a Reply